Thu, Mar 1 - 6:00pm
Network with Human Resources professionals at a meet and greet co-sponsored by the Garden State Council NJ Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and Montclair State University's Student Chapter of SHRM.
- Learn about Professional Membership in one of the 11 New Jersey SHRM chapters and how you can advance your career and build an HR network of experts.
- Learn about SHRM HR certification programs for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP designations.
- Receive information regarding Montclair State University's online MBA program and available concentrations, which includes Human Resources Management.
- LOCATION: James Merli Executive Conference Center 1st Floor, Feliciano School of Business
- DATE: Thursday, March 1st
- TIME: 6:00 P.M.
The Event is FREE.There will be refreshments and prizes. We are looking forward to having you join us. All HR professionals in NJ are invited, as well as existing SHRM Chapter members, future members, and interested business professionals.